I’m glad that people are participating in the giveaways with all their heart and mind. The moderators of the giveaways are having a real tough time in selecting the winners and trust me with so many good responses, it is indeed tough. Thank god I didn’t take the task in my hand.
So, the winner for this one is
Congratulations Gurnaam and thanks for participating. Please send in your details at email@example.com so that the book can be shipped to you.
Once again, thanks to Random House India for sponsoring this one!
Before floating out the details of this one, let me thank Random House India for agreeing to sponsor this one!
About The Book
Can’t sleep soundly?
Don’t feel like stepping out of the house?
Having suicidal thoughts?
You might be depressed and don’t know it yet. According to a WHO study, a mindboggling 35.9 percent of India suffers from Major Depressive Episodes (MDE). Yet depression remains a much evaded topic, quietly brushed under the carpet by most of us. In Beating the Blues, India’s leading clinical psychologist, psychotherapist, and trauma researcher Seema Hingorrany provides a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to treating depression, examining what the term really means, its signs, causes, and symptoms. The book will equip you with:
- Easy-to-follow self-help strategies and result-oriented solutions
- Ways of preventing a depression relapse
- Everyday examples, statistics, and interesting case-studies
- Workbooks designed for Seema’s clients
With clients ranging from celebrities and models to teenagers, married couples, and children, Seema decodes depression for you. Informative and user-friendly, with a foreword by Indu Shahani, the Sheriff of Mumbai, Beating the Blues is an invaluable guide for those who want to deal with depression but don’t know how.
What You Have To Do :
Answer this simple question :
When do you feel blue? And what do you do to get out of it?
Giveaway Rules :
1. Please post your answer in the comments section.
2. Answers should be as compact as possible.
3. Giveaway is restricted to India only.
4. Giveaway commences right now and ends on 20th December 2012 midnight.
5. Final decision about the giveaway lies with the moderator.