An e-mail and then a phone call from India Today is what it took for me to get into the esteemed list of official bloggers for Mindrocks 2013’s Delhi chapter. I am super excited for this event and more importantly this is the first time I would be live blogging any event. The kind of lineup that the organisers have kept for this year is pretty interesting and I am so looking forward to some sessions.
Before I get into the list speakers who would be addressing the youth of Delhi, I would like to describe what Mindrocks is all about.
“Mind Rocks is an event designed especially for the youth. The daylong conference is a forum that lets bright young minds to interact in an open two-way conversation with their icons. A space where inspirational leaders from different spheres of life share their success stories. A festival that celebrates throungh ideas, music and art by recognising the best in the field and also giving youth a stage to create, perform and engage.” (Source : Mindrocks’ official website)
Doesn’t that sound exciting? The list of speakers for this year’s Delhi chapter of Mind Rocks is as follows (pretty interesting line up there)
- Virat Kohli – Vice Captain, Indian Cricket Team
- Hard Kaur – Rapper (I personally love her whatever she does)
- Farhan Akhtar – A real youth icon – Bhaag Milkha Bhaag is still fresh in my mind. More after reading Milkha Singh’s biography.
- Mahi Vij & Jai Bhanushali – TV Actors
- Kiran Bedi – She needs no introduction. I admire her for the kind of person she is.
- Amish Tripathi – The literary popstar – Everyone who reads knows about The Shiva Trilogy
- Ajay Bijli – Chairman, PVR Cinemas Ltd.
- Gul Panag – Again she needs no introduction and she is one celebrity on twitter who interacts with everyone! 😀
Registrations are on now and you can log on here before they close.
The icing on the cake is Hard Kaur’s Finale concert planned on the same day. I am not going to miss it for anything in the world. You can have a look at the program schedule here.
Just one week to go for. You can keep checking my twitter stream ( @iYatinGupta ) and also keep a track of all the tweets related to the event under the hashtag #MindRocks and follow the official updates on @MindRocks . If you are a Facebook addict, go like this page.